22 Jul 69: Having the Energy to Change with Katie Webb
Starting something is one thing, but keeping it going requires a whole other level of energy. I know you’re running a business, keeping a household going, feeding mouths, and trying to find time to build in a workout routine.
But sometimes life asks you to make a change – whether it’s in your personal life or your business – but do you have the energy it takes to do it? Today, we’re going to talk about how to tap into your energy and make the necessary changes that are calling you. To do that, I have Katie Webb.
Katie is the founder and CEO of Aila, a fitness and nutrition brand for women. She’s re-engineered a conventionally male dominated fitness supplement market by creating formulas for the modern active woman.
She comes from 10 years of experience in advertising and paid media, turned fitness and wellness entrepreneur. She loves to box and teach boxing inspired group fitness classes.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- Creating a product without prior experience
- Having the TIME to work out vs. the ENERGY to work out
- Helpful tips for facing changes when you’re already lacking energy
- Feeling asleep vs. alive in your life
- Working through Imposter Syndrome
- Balancing the hype of entrepreneurship and knowing when to pause
- Advice overload
- Having big aspiration while staying grounded
Use Code: GUTSY20 to receive 20% off your first order with Aila at http://meetaila.com/
CONNECT WITH KATIE
CONNECT WITH LAURAAURA
Thank You, Gutsy Tribe!
We love, love, love to read your comments, feedback, and reviews. If you haven’t yet, drop us one below! Your review might even get highlighted within one of our gutsy love posts or on our website.