07 Nov 184: Hustle-Free Ways to Market Your Business with Tara Reid
You’re trying all the marketing stuff… social media, email lists, SEO, reels, funnels… but something still feels like it’s missing. Marketing is a machine and it’s easy to get folded into ALL the things while seeing little to no results. Today, we’re chatting with Marketing Strategist Tara Reid about hustle-free ways to market and grow your business (even if you’re an introvert!).
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Burnout, accepting yourself and leaning into your strengths
- How Tara grows her business without social media
- Selling on autopilot with evergreen organic marketing
- What an evergreen funnel looks like
- 4 Hustle-free ways to market your business
- The power of having clarity and segmenting your list
- When you’ve done all the things, but it’s not working
- Balancing nurturing versus talking about offers
Tara Reid is a seasoned business and marketing strategist, renowned for her expertise in empowering entrepreneurs to build sustainable, evergreen marketing strategies. With over 17 years of online entrepreneurship experience, Tara is a trusted guide for heart-centered, introverted, and multi-passionate entrepreneurs seeking to achieve lasting success without compromising their authenticity.
RESOURCES FROM THIS EPISODE
Join The Gutsy Collective Inner Circle – Gain clarity and make gusty moves with the support and energy of like-minded women. Inside the group you’ll find deeper connection, clarity, tools, and techniques to help you get out of your own way so that you can make shifts and move forward on your goals. I’ll see you inside!
Tara’s recommended tools for evergreen marketing:
- Hotjar – learn about how people are interacting with your website so you better understand what’s working and what’s not working.
- ConvertBox – create automated, segmented, and targeted pop-ups (side-bar, top bar, and full pop-ups).
- ThriveCart – create your evergreen funnels and host your digital products and courses all in one place.
Access Tara’s many freebies, including the How to Market Your Business as an Introvert Webinar she mentioned in this episode, here.
OVERWHELM TO FOCUS – Mindset Class – December 7th – In this class, you’ll learn how to simplify your to-do’s and bring focus and clarity to your goals and ideas so you know where to focus your time and energy and take grounded, simple steps forward.
NOTEWORTHY QUOTES FROM THIS EPISODE
“There are options, right? There are different ways. You don’t have to do all, be all, show up on every single platform every single day to be able to grow your business.” – LA
“Over half my sales have come from me not doing anything in the moment. Yeah, I put time and energy into the funnel, maybe last year, but it just feels so much better to see those sales notifications come in when I didn’t have to be super salesy and push for that sale. I naturally focused on nurturing my audience and then just offering.”
“It’s kind of like SEO in a way. It’s like it’s very time consuming, and it feels overwhelming and hard. But the results are long term. It’s gonna last forever once you do dig into SEO and like optimize your website and your sales pages.”
“I always change one thing at a time. Because if you change everything you’re not going to know like what actually was the what actually drove the change in the results.”
CONNECT WITH TARA REID
CONNECT WITH LAURAAURA
THANK YOU, GUTSY TRIBE!
We love, love, love to read your comments, feedback, and reviews. If you haven’t yet, drop us one below! Your review might even get highlighted within one of our gutsy love posts or on our website.